Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Staple: LBS



Shirt: Forever 21; Shorts: Express (old), similar: Here; Bracelets: Forever 21 (old), Similar: Here; Shoes: Gianni Bini (old), Similar: Here; Purse: B. Makowsky (old), Similar: Here; Necklace: Erinicole Accessories.


Every summer I seem to pull my little black shorts out of the closet, again, and support them with my newest summer top.  This summer is no different.  They are the staple of my summer wardrobe.  I wear them with everything, flats, wedges, heals, t-shirts…you name it.  Every girls needs a pair of go to shorts in their closet.  I got mine from Express a couple years ago, actually, a long time ago and they are still holding up.  I recently added these to my closet, as well.  LBS are a great way to show off your hard work at the gym.  I have recently been completing this leg workout, from Amanda Latona, to make sure my legs are summer ready. 
I dare you to try.
-E