Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Walking on Clounds




Cardigan: Target; Short: old jeans; Belt: Kohl's, similar here; Jewelry: old  Forever 21



Shoes: Aerosole, similar



I wanted to show you how much I really love adding leopard print pattern to EVERY thing.  Today I added my belt, again with an olive color cardigan I got for $5 at Target.  I was so happy when I found these I bought several in different colors..  I love to layer then year round.  I also added my new soon to be favorite shoe.  It is also in an animal print.  They are the most comfortable pair of flats I own.  My favorite part is they have a little gold shimmer to them.  I paired these 2 new items with olders stuff from my closet, such as the old jeans I cut into shorts, and a tank from GAP.  I was walking in comfort all day while hanging out with my niece.

-E