Wednesday, June 13, 2012

More of a Good Thing


Today I went online shopping!!! You can find some great deals. I purchased all these items above from Express.com. Each item ended up being under $25 because there is an additional 20% off reduced merchandise. I love when I find a great deal, however some of the items may be seasonal so you don't want to get something too trendy. I suggest going with neutral colors so they can take you into the fall or layer the shirts in winter. During the summer pair them with bright colors either with accessories or a top/bottom. 

If you are like me and are a little hesitant to shop online because you didn’t know if the piece will actually fit me when it arrives, I have found a solution for you.  Buy the same item in 2 different sizes and return one.  This works best when return shipping is paid for or you can return it to the store.  Make sure you read the return policy first.  This is also great when you receive free shipping at a certain price point because buying more than one item will get you there faster.  I hope these tips help and you find your "good thing".

-E