Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Little of Everything

The past week has been horrible for me and my friend gym.  We haven't seen each other in a while.  Yesterday was my first day back and I always do legs when this happens.  So, today I need to catch up the rest of the body.  Here is a workout you can do for your total body.  Rest for only 30 sec- 1 min between each set to increase your heart rate.  With a couple of these under my belt I will be right back into it again and can focus on individual body parts. 

Barbell front squat with press  4 sets 8-10 reps (or until failure)

Super Set these exercises: 4 sets 8-10 reps or until failure

weighted step ups/ Burpees

Kettlebell swings / 3 minutes of jump rope

woodchopper  4 sets 12 reps each side

I know it won't be easy, but it will be worth it.

-E