Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Leopard




I love all the summer colors and combining them in different ways.  You really can’t go wrong or mess it up.  If you like it, wear it.  I combined coral, yellow, and turquoise in this outfit.  When I first put it on I thought something was missing so I naturally went to my leopard belt.  This is a staple for me.  Leopard is definitely my neutral.  I often go to these pieces to add the final touches to my outfit.  You can never go wrong with Leopard.  My shorts are linen and they are great for this hot weather.  I also like them because I often have trouble finding pants and shorts to fit my waist and leg combination.  Linen tends to stretch out when worn so they end up fitting nicely around my legs.  I purchased my shorts and tank from the GAP outlet.  Together they were $20.  The belt is old (Kohl’s on Clarence), but I will give you some similar options, here, here, and here.  Clutch is Kate Landry, last season on sale at Dillard’s.  I also have on a leopard print necklace from Forever 21, (similar here) over my other coral and gold necklace also from Forever 21 (here and similar here).  I love the look of layered pieces, clothes and jewelry.  Bangles are from Forever 21 (similar here).  Turquoise bracelet is a necklace original from Erinicole, here.
I will be posting my work out later today and many more outfits are planned.  Work hard and look good.
-E