Thursday, July 19, 2012

Coral



Dress: old, Kensie, similar here
Jewelry: Forever 21
Shoes: Gianni Bini, similar here, here
Today I tossed on my coral dress from Kensie at Dillard's.  It was of course on the clearance rack,  I always shop there first, and I rarely buy anything at full price.  However, because it was on the clearance rack I did not have many options in size, so it is a little big.  To fix this problem I added a belt to gather the dress and if I wanted I could pull it over the belt a little and make it shorter, depending on where I am going.  Today I paired it with my trusty leopard belt, as seen in tons of other posts.  I also like to pair it with a black belt or any other color would be great too. I used a nude pump to finish it off.  I also got these shoes at Dillards on their clearance rack.  Dillards is a great store to get great deals, if you don't have to have something right aways.  I often see things I really want, but don't buy because I know they will go on sale.  I frequent the store and check up on the pieces to see if they have gone on sale.  I go there so often I know when they change seasons so I can be on the look out.  I will definitely say Dillard's is one of my favorite places to go.

-E